Global Endoscopy Market to Reach $48.45 Billion by 2026
DUBLIN, Sept. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Endoscopy Market (by Product, Application, End-User & Region): Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global endoscopy market is predicted to reach US$48.45 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.50%, for the duration spanning 2022-2026. The factors such as rising healthcare expenditure, growing occurrence of chronic diseases, rising obese population and increasing elderly population are expected to drive the market growth.
However, the market growth would be challenged by associated patient risk, dearth of skilled endoscopists & physicians and high cost of endoscopic procedures. A few notable trends may include upsurge in alcohol consumption, surging incidence of cancer cases, emergence of capsule endoscopy, new endoscopy product launch, advances in endoscopy and rising preference for minimally invasive procedures.
The global endoscopy market has been segmented on the basis of product, application and end-user. In terms of product, the global endoscopy market can be categorized into endoscopes, visualization systems, endoscopic ultrasound, insufflator and other. According to application, the endoscopy market can be segmented into gastrointestinal endoscopy, laparoscopy, urology endoscopy, arthroscopy and others. Whereas, the endoscopy market can be split into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) and other end-users.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global endoscopy market segmented on the basis of product, application, end-user and region.
- The major regional and country markets (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.), Medtronic PLC, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation and Ambu A/S) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience
- Endoscopic Device Manufacturers
- Endoscopic Device Service/Equipment Providers and Distributors
- End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers & Diagnostic Centers)
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
- Rising Healthcare Expenditure
- Growing Occurrence of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Obese Population
- Increasing Elderly Population
Key Trends & Developments
- Upsurge in Alcohol Consumption
- Surging Incidence of Cancer Cases
- Emergence of Capsule Endoscopy
- New Endoscopy Products Launch
- Advances in Endoscopy
- Rising Preference for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Associated Patient Risk
- Dearth of Skilled Endoscopists & Physicians
- High Cost of Endoscopic Procedures
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Impact of COVID-19
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.)
- Medtronic PLC
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Ambu A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v5xo7b
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- November 2023
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering November 2023
- December 2023
- Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation with Dr. P Frei
- Leiden: Dutch Life Sciences Conference