Insights on the Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Global Market to 2026 - Featuring BioTelemetry, Charmcare and Fitbit Among Others
DUBLIN, Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market Research Report by use, Indicataion, Component, Measurement, Distribution Channel, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market size was estimated at USD 1,617.32 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,870.64 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.00% reaching USD 3,940.64 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, including BioTelemetry, Inc., Charmcare Co., Ltd., Chronisense Medical Ltd, Fitbit, Inc., Garmin International Inc., iHealth Lab Inc., Nokia Technologies, OMRON Corporation, Philips Medical Systems Limited, Qardio, Inc., and Xiaomi Corporation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Growing number of mobile healthcare applications and technology advancement in healthcare
5.2.2. Development in sensing technology and integration with mobile devices
5.2.3. Increased demand for home diagnostic remotely monitoring devices
5.3.1. Limited battery life
5.4.1. Growing preference and awareness for home healthcare
5.4.2. Collaboration between device manufacturers and healthcare service provider
5.5.1. Data security issues
5.5.2. High cost and reimbursement of wearable devices
6. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by use
7. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by Indicataion
7.4. Irregular Heart Beat
8. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by Component
8.3. Bluetooth IC
9. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by Measurement
9.2. Arterial Tonometry
9.3. Oscillometric Method
9.4. Pulse Transit Time Method
10. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by Distribution Channel
10.2. Offline Mode
10.3. Online Mode
11. Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market, by Application
11.2. Home Healthcare
11.3. Remote Patient Monitoring
11.4. Sports & Fitness
12. Americas Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market
12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market
13.10. South Korea
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market
14.8. Saudi Arabia
14.9. South Africa
14.11. United Arab Emirates
14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
15.1.2. Business Strategy
15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
15.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
15.4. Competitive Scenario
15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
15.4.4. Investment & Funding
15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
16.1. BioTelemetry, Inc.
16.2. Charmcare Co., Ltd.
16.3. Chronisense Medical Ltd.
16.4. Fitbit, Inc.
16.5. Garmin International Inc.
16.6. iHealth Lab Inc.
16.7. Nokia Technologies
16.8. OMRON Corporation
16.9. Philips Medical Systems Limited
16.10. Qardio, Inc.
16.11. Xiaomi Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3a52ua
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-wearable-blood-pressure-monitor-global-market-to-2026---featuring-biotelemetry-charmcare-and-fitbit-among-others-301398073.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- December 2021
- BioFIT - Fostering Innovation & Transfer
- MedFIT - Fostering Innovation in MedTech
- January 2022
- San Francisco: J.P. Morgan 40th Annual Healthcare Conference