Worldwide Biological Data Visualization Industry to 2025 - Introduction of Virtual Reality Environment Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, July 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Biological Data Visualization Market (2021-2026) by Technique, Application, Platform, End-use, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biological Data Visualization Market is estimated to be USD 880 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,360.2 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.1%.
Key factors, such as increasing awareness amongst the physicians and patients regarding the benefits of biological data visualization will help in boosting the growth of the market. Also prevalence of biological data, adoption of artificial intelligence for the analysis of biological data, rising need of faster decision making are some of the factors that will likely to enhance the growth of the market. On the other hand, introduction of virtual reality environment and advanced analytical tools which will further boost various opportunities that will lead to the growth of the market.
Issues related to user interface along with unavailability of computational consistency for data management which will likely to hamper the growth of the biological data visualization market.
The Global Biological Data Visualization Market is segmented further based on Technique, Application, Platform, End-Use, and Geography.
- By Technique, the market is classified as Microscopy, Magnetic Resonance, Imaging, Sequencing, X-ray Crystallography and others. Amongst them, the Microscopy segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Application, the market is classified as Cell and Organism Imaging, Structural Biology and Molecular Modelling, Genomics Analysis, Alignments, Phylogeny & Evolution and System Biology. Amongst them, the Genomics Analysis is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Platform, the market is classified as Windows, Mac OS, Linux and others. Amongst them, the Windows segment holds the highest market share.
- By End-Use, the market is classified as Academic Research, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Companies and Others. Amongst them, the Academic research is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
1. Genedata, the leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharmaceutical R&D has announced the release of Genedata Imagence 3.0, the latest version of the deep learning-based software that automates the analysis of high-content screening (HCS) imaging data. - 19th January 2021
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific has announced it has completed the acquisition of Phitonex, Inc., a Durham, North Carolina-based company that has pioneered a spectral dye platform for high-resolution biology applications designed to accelerate research and development in cell therapy, immuno-oncology and immunology research - 31st December 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Co., Agilent Technologies Inc., Arivis AG, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bruker Corp., Clarivate Analytics, Carl Zeiss AG, Danaher Corp., Fios Genomics, Genialis INC, Genedata AG, Media Cybernetics INC, Molecular Devices, LLC, Nikon Corp., Oxford Instruments, Olympus Corp., Scientific Volume Imaging B.V, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., and QIAGEN Gmbh.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biological Data Visualization Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Rapid growth of biological data
126.96.36.199 Incorporation of artificial intelligence in analysis of biological data
188.8.131.52 Growing demand for faster decision making
184.108.40.206 Increasing awareness amongst the physicians and patients
220.127.116.11 User- interface challenges pertaining to data visualization
18.104.22.168 Lack of computational consistency for data management
22.214.171.124 Introduction of virtual reality environment
126.96.36.199 Advanced analytical tools
188.8.131.52 Growing integration of AI and IoT in biological data handling
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Biological Data Visualization Market, By Technique
6.3 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
6.5 X-ray Crystallography
7 Global Biological Data Visualization Market, By Application
7.2 Cell and Organism Imaging
7.3 Structural Biology and Molecular Modelling
7.4 Genomic Analysis
7.5 Alignments, Phylogeny, and Evolution
7.6 Systems Biology
8 Global Biological Data Visualization Market, By Platform
8.3 Mac OS
9 Global Biological Data Visualization Market, By End Use
9.2 Academic Research
9.3 Hospitals & Clinics
9.4 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
10 Global Biological Data Visualization Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.4.6 Rest of Europe
10.5.6 South Korea
10.5.9 Rest of APAC
10.6 Rest of the World
10.6.2 Saudi Arabia
10.6.3 South Africa
10.6.4 United Arab Emirates
10.6.5 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & funding
12 Company Profiles
12.1 3M Co.
12.2 Agilent Technologies Inc.
12.3 Arivis AG
12.4 Becton, Dickinson and Co.
12.5 Bruker Corp.
12.6 Clarivate Analytics
12.7 Carl Zeiss AG
12.8 Danaher Corp.
12.9 Fios Genomics
12.10 Genialis INC
12.11 Genedata AG
12.12 Media Cybernetics INC
12.13 Molecular Devices, LLC
12.14 Nikon Corp.
12.15 Oxford Instruments
12.16 Olympus Corp.
12.17 Scientific Volume Imaging B.V
12.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.19 TIBCO Software Inc.
12.20 QIAGEN Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br8kp8
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-biological-data-visualization-industry-to-2025---introduction-of-virtual-reality-environment-presents-opportunities-301325469.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- September 2021
- Vilnius: Life Sciences Baltics
- BioPharm America™ 2021
- Online & Oxford: BioForward 2021