Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Markets Report 2021-2025: Increasing Uptake of Multifunctional Excipients, Surge in Generics & Rising Adoption of Orphan Drugs
DUBLIN, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (2020-2025) by Product, Function, Formulation, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing pharmaceutical industry, increasing uptake of multifunctional excipients, and the availability of high quality raw materials and excipients are the key driving factors of the market. Furthermore, increasing chronic disease prevalence around the world enhances the demand for pharmaceutical products and thereby excipients.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
- 2020: Evonik launched RESOMER Precise platform of custom functional excipients to precisely control the release profile of parenteral drug products.
- In April 2019, Colorcon, Inc. (US) signed an agreement with DuPont Nutrition and Biosciences (US) in order to enhance the current product portfolio of CR Alliance products.
- In February 2019, Associated British Foods plc (UK) signed an agreement with Indchem International (India) under which, Indchem will distribute Associated British Food's functional lipid excipient product line in the Indian market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Air Liquide, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ashland Global Holdings, Inc., Associated British Foods Plc, BASF SE, Colorcon, Croda International Plc, DFE Pharma, Dow Chemicals Corporation, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Roquette Freres, WACKER Chemie AG, etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Growth of pharmaceuticals
126.96.36.199 Surge in the generics market
188.8.131.52 Increasing uptake of biopharmaceuticals
184.108.40.206 Rising adoption of orphan drugs
220.127.116.11 Cost and time-intensive drug development process
18.104.22.168 Increasing regulatory stringency
22.214.171.124 Multifunctional excipients
126.96.36.199 Shifting focus of pharmaceutical manufacturing to emerging countries
188.8.131.52 Growth in the biosimilars market
184.108.40.206 Safety and quality concerns
220.127.116.11 Changing trade policies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, By Product
6.2 Organic Chemicals
6.3 Inorganic Chemicals
6.4 Other Devices
7 Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, By Function
7.2 Pharmaceutical Fillers
7.7 Lubricants & Glidants
8 Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, By Formulation
8.5 Advanced delivery system
9 Global Organic Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.6 Rest of Europe
9.5.6 South Korea
9.5.9 Rest of APAC
9.6 Rest of the World
9.6.2 Saudi Arabia
9.6.3 South Africa
9.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.6.5 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
- Air Liquide
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ashland Global Holdings, Inc.
- Associated British Foods Plc
- BASF SE
- Croda International Plc
- DFE Pharma
- Dow Chemicals Corporation
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Innophos Holdings
- J.M. Huber Corporation
- JRS Pharma
- Kerry Group plc
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Merck Inc.
- Merck Millipore
- Roquette Freres
- WACKER Chemie AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u0ihbk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-organic-pharmaceutical-excipients-markets-report-2021-2025-increasing-uptake-of-multifunctional-excipients-surge-in-generics--rising-adoption-of-orphan-drugs-301287386.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2021
- Seoul: BIO Korea
- BioTrinity 2021
- July 2021
- BIO Asia-Taiwan