Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements Directory 2020: Company A-Z, Headline Value, Stage of Development at Signing, Deal Component Type, Specific Therapy Target, Technology Type
DUBLIN, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 450 Companion Diagnostics deals.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Companion Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Companion Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Companion Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Companion Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Companion Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Companion Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Companion Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 450 online deal records of actual Companion Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Companion Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Companion Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Companion Diagnostics technologies and products.
Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Companion Diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Companion Diagnostics deals
- Access to Companion Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Companion Diagnostics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers since 2010
In Global Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Companion Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. Companion Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Companion Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Companion Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Companion Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Companion Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Companion Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Companion Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Companion Diagnostics royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Companion Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top Companion Diagnostics deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Companion Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Companion Diagnostics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Companion Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Companion Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Companion Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7r21mh
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-companion-diagnostics-partnering-terms-and-agreements-directory-2020-company-a-z-headline-value-stage-of-development-at-signing-deal-component-type-specific-therapy-target-technology-type-301254879.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- May 2021
- Shanghai: ChinaBio® Partnering Forum
- European Health-tech Innovation Week
- 7th Annual Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum