Global Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits Market Valued at $1.9 Billion in 2022, Expected to Soar at a CAGR of 9.2% to Reach $3.2 Billion by 2028
DUBLIN, Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices and Kits Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits Market was valued at $1.9 billion in 2022, and it is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.2% to reach $3.2 billion by 2028.
This report provides a comprehensive study of the market, including the different types of Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits products, technology, and historical and current market revenues.
The report segments the Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits Market based on various factors:
- Technology: It categorizes products by technology.
- End User: It classifies products based on the end user, such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories, etc.
- Geographic Regions: The global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Key Companies Mentioned:
The report profiles major players in the Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits Market, including:
- Arkray Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Ekf Diagnostics Holdings plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Meril Life Sciences Private. Ltd.
- Osang Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Sinocare Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trinity Biotech plc
- Wuxi Biohermes Biomedical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Xiamen Biotime Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- The report provides an overview of the global market landscape related to Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits.
- It offers an in-depth analysis of global market trends, including historical revenue data for 2020-2022, estimated figures for 2023, and forecasts for 2023-2028, with projections of Compound Annual Growth Rates (CAGRs).
- The current market size and revenue growth prospects specific to Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits are evaluated, along with a comprehensive market share analysis categorized by technology, end user, and geographical region.
- The report explores the upcoming market potential for Hemoglobin A1c test devices and kits, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments.
- It provides in-depth information regarding the major factors influencing market progress, including benefits, industry-specific challenges, growth trends, upcoming technologies, regulations, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- The role and importance of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) in the Hemoglobin A1c Testing Devices & Kits market are discussed, including consumer attitudes, risks, opportunity assessment, and ESG practices in the industry.
- Major stakeholders are identified, and their company competitive landscape is analyzed based on recent developments, key financials, segmental revenues, and operational integration.
- Detailed profiles of leading market participants, including their respective businesses, are presented.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Global Market for Hemoglobin A1C Testing Devices and Kits by Technology
Chapter 6 Global Market for Hemoglobin A1C Testing Devices and Kits by End-user
Chapter 7 Global Market for Hemoglobin A1C Testing Devices and Kits by Region
Chapter 8 Sustainability in the Hemoglobin A1C Testing Devices and Kits Industry: An Esg Perspective
Chapter 9 Emerging Technology in the Diabetes Diagnosis Industry: Qualitative Perspective
Chapter 10 M&A and Venture Funding Outlook in the Market
Chapter 11 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
Chapter 13 Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/axewaz
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-hemoglobin-a1c-testing-devices--kits-market-valued-at-1-9-billion-in-2022--expected-to-soar-at-a-cagr-of-9-2-to-reach-3-2-billion-by-2028--301937592.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- November 2023
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering November 2023
- December 2023
- Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation with Dr. P Frei
- Leiden: Dutch Life Sciences Conference