Coagulation Testing Gears Up for a Lucrative Future: A $4.5 Billion Market by 2030
DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ --The "Coagulation Testing: Global Strategic Business Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Blood Coagulation Tests, a significant subset of the broader Coagulation and Hemostasis Testing domain, are instrumental in gauging the blood's clotting capability - a vital health metric. Employed to diagnose and oversee conditions ranging from bleeding disorders to other ailments impacting clotting, these tests assess clotting factor activity, anticoagulant presence, and clot formation duration. These outcomes are pivotal for informed diagnostic, monitoring, and therapeutic choices.
The healthcare sphere is in a state of continual evolution. Capturing pivotal market nuances and forecasting trends is crucial. This comprehensive report does just that. Set to catapult from a commendable US$3.1 billion to a staggering US$4.5 billion by 2030, the Coagulation Testing market's ascendancy is spurred by breakthroughs in Consumables and Instruments sectors. The Consumables segment is anticipated to achieve new milestones, while Instruments leverage the momentum of post-COVID recuperation.
The report offers invaluable insights into intricate market trends of key regions, prominently the U.S. and China - regions predicted to manifest substantial growth this decade. Strategize and decide with an edge, thanks to our exhaustive market evaluations and forecasts. This exclusive digital report showcases detailed competitor profiles for 38 market players and offers collaborative online updates, global competitive data, and complimentary one-year refreshers.
By the Numbers:
- Anticipated growth from US$3.1 Billion in 2022 to US$4.5 Billion by 2030.
- CAGR projection: 4.8% (2022-2030). Consumables sector forecasted to grow at 5.1% CAGR; Instruments at 3.6% CAGR post-pandemic.
- U.S. Market 2022: Estimated at $828.7 Million. China's Market CAGR (2022-2030): Robust 7.4%.
Key Regional Insights:
- Japan and Canada are projected to grow at CAGRs of 2.6% and 4.5% respectively (2022-2030).
- Europe's powerhouse, Germany, eyes a growth of nearly 2.8% CAGR.
Renowned Competitors Featured Include:
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Agappe Diagnostics Ltd.
- Alere, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Helena Laboratories, Inc.
- HemoSonics, LLC
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Medtronic PLC
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Universal Biosensors Inc.
- And many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iy70m8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- November 2023
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering November 2023
- December 2023
- Pharma-Biotech Product & Company Valuation with Dr. P Frei
- Leiden: Dutch Life Sciences Conference