Insights on the Protein Engineering Global Market to 2027 - Increased Government Funding for Protein Engineering Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Protein Engineering Market (2022-2027) by Product & Service, Protein Type, Technology, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Protein Engineering Market is estimated to be USD 3.1 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 5.26 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.16%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Protein Engineering Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abzena PLC, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bruker, Codexis, Creative Biolabs, Enantis, GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corporation, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Protein Engineering Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Protein Engineering Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Protein Engineering Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Preference for Protein Therapeutics over Non-Protein Drugs
4.1.2 Growing Prevalence of Lifestyle and Chronic Diseases
4.1.3 Increased Demand for Alternatives to Chemical Processes
4.2.1 Lack of Trained Personnel to Strategize the Process
4.3.1 Increased Government Funding for Protein Engineering
4.3.2 Rapid Development in Biological Science for Protein Engineering
4.4.1 Huge Maintenance of the Expensive Instruments in Protein Engineering
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Protein Engineering Market, By Product & Service
6.4 Software & Services
7 Global Protein Engineering Market, By Protein Type
7.2 Monoclonal Antibodies
7.7 Colony-Stimulating Factors
7.8 Growth Hormones
7.9 Coagulation Factors
8 Global Protein Engineering Market, By Technology
8.2 Rational Protein Design
8.3 Irrational Protein Design/Directed Evolution
9 Global Protein Engineering Market, By End User
9.2 Biopharmaceutical Companies
9.3 Contract Research Organizations
9.4 Academic Research Institutes
10 Americas' Protein Engineering Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Protein Engineering Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Protein Engineering Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Protein Engineering Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Abzena PLC
15.2 Agilent Technologies
15.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories
15.6 Creative Biolabs
15.8 GE Healthcare
15.9 Genscript Biotech
15.15 Takara Bio
15.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific
15.17 Waters Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w62jdw
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-protein-engineering-global-market-to-2027---increased-government-funding-for-protein-engineering-presents-opportunities-301630857.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- September 2022
- BioPharm America™ 2022
- October 2022
- Lisbon: Neuro, Digital & A.I. Innovation Summit
- BIO-Europe® 2022