Outlook on the Superdisintegrants Global Market to 2027 - Acceptance of Natural Superdisintegrants Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, Sept. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Superdisintegrants Market (2022-2027) by Type, Formulation, Therapeutic Area, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Superdisintegrants Market is estimated to be USD 461.14 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 662.03 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.5%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Superdisintegrants Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Anshul Life Sciences, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals, BASF, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Superdisintegrants Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Superdisintegrants Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Superdisintegrants Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Consumption of Orally Disintegrating Tablets and Capsules
4.1.2 Growing Adoption of the Generic Drugs
4.2.1 High Manufacturing Cost
4.3.1 Development of New Superdisintegrants for the Pharmaceutical Industry
4.3.2 Acceptance of Natural Superdisintegrants
4.4.1 Safety and Quality Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Superdisintegrants Market, By Type
6.2 Synthetic Superdisintegrants
6.2.2 Modified Starch (Sodium Starch Glycolate)
6.2.3 Modified Cellulose
220.127.116.11 Croscarmellose Sodium
18.104.22.168 Low-Substituted Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
6.2.4 Calcium Silicates
6.2.5 Ion Exchange Resins
6.3 Natural Superdisintegrants
6.4 Other Superdisintegrants
7 Global Superdisintegrants Market, By Formulation
8 Global Superdisintegrants Market, By Therapeutic Area
8.2 Neurological Diseases
8.3 Gastrointestinal Diseases
8.5 Inflammatory Diseases
8.6 Infectious Diseases
8.7 Cardiovascular Diseases
8.8 Hematological Diseases
9 Americas' Superdisintegrants Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Superdisintegrants Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Superdisintegrants Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Superdisintegrants Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Anshul Life Sciences
14.2 Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals
14.4 Corel Pharma Chem
14.5 DFE Pharma
14.6 Dow Chemicals
14.8 Gangwal Chemicals
14.9 JRS Pharma
14.11 Nippon Soda
14.12 Nitika Pharmaceutical Specialities
14.13 Roquette Freres
14.14 Shanghai Welltone Material Technology
14.15 Sigachi Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vzdya1
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- December 2022
- Hong Kong: BIOHK2022
- January 2023
- Biotech Showcase™
- San Francisco: Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI)