Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market - Future Pipeline/Clinical Trial Analysis and Revenue Forecast Snapshot - Exclusive Report by InsightAce Analytic
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a market assessment report on "Global Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market– Industry Trends, Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis, Funding Analysis, Industry Competition Analysis, and Revenue Forecast To 2030."
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global novel T-cell immunotherapies market size is expected to record a promising CAGR of 47% during the period of 2022-2030.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1020
In T-cell immunotherapy, one's own immune cells are reprogrammed to be more effective against cancer. T-cell transfer therapy is an adoptive cell therapy known as adoptive immunotherapy and immune cell therapy. T-cells, activated T-cells, Tregs, virus-driven T-cells, and T-cell vaccines are examples of novel T-cell therapies. In clinical trials, gamma delta T cell therapies outperformed conventional cancer therapies in terms of efficacy and specificity toward cancer cells. The therapy requires a short treatment time with no aggressive chemotherapy. T-cell immunotherapy is a new area of oncology that is rapidly developing. Because of their high target specificity, customization potential, ability to generate immunological memory, and common side effects, T-cell therapies have emerged as a promising option among current targeted anti-cancer therapies.
The increasing incidences of chronic diseases will propel the development of the novel T-cell immunotherapies market over the forecast period. Additionally, various strategic agreements between relevant therapy developers and research institute to innovate therapies are expected to boost Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market growth. The upward demand for cell and gene therapies, as well as the high mortality rates and the swelling number of clinical trials, will provide opportunities in the coming years. Also, the government is spreading awareness about health consciousness in the growing geriatric population and cancer patients. However, the high investment needed for therapy development, the lack of standard therapy protocols, and the scarcity of skilled professionals limit the market growth.
In terms of region, the North American region is the primary revenue holder of this market due to rising awareness about cell therapies, increasing government investments in the research and development of cell therapies to treat various diseases and high demand for novel therapies. On the other hand, the Europe region is also expected to dominate this market due to the advancements in the biopharmaceutical field and the high prevalence of cancer. In addition, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow faster owing to the growing cell therapy manufacturing industries and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
Some of the key players in the novel T-cell immunotherapies market are Atara Biotherapeutics, AlloVir, Eureka Therapeutics, Eutilex, NexImmune, OSE Immunotherapeutics, Tevogen Bio, WindMIL Therapeutics, GammaDelta Therapeutics Limited, Acepodia, Adaptate Therapeutics, Adicet, Cytomed Therapeutics, Gadeta, IN8bio, Kiromic Biopharma, Lava Therapeutics, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, TC Biopharm, ImCheck Therapeutics, Expression Therapeutics LLC, Triumvira Immunologics, PureTech Health, PhosphoGam, Caladrius Biosciences, Eli Lilly and Company, Miltenyi Biotec, Sangamo Therapeutics (TxCell), Cellenkos Inc., Pfizer Inc., PolTREG S.A.., Parvus Therapeutics, ILTOO Pharma, Philogen S.p.A., TRACT Therapeutics, Inc., REGiMMUNE Co, Ltd., Roche, Celgene, AHEAD THERAPEUTICS S.L., and Other Prominent Players.
Innovative therapies, partnerships, collaborations, and agreements are a priority for leading manufacturers in this industry. Additionally, the increasing public awareness of cell treatments will help to drive market expansion.
Recent Key Developments:
- In May 2022, Harpoon Therapeutics announced a clinical supply agreement with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche) to supply atezolizumab (Tecentriq®) for use in the clinical development program. Under this agreement, Harpoon is the sponsor of the anticipated clinical trials, and Roche will supply atezolizumab.
- In Oct 2021, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited announced the exercise to acquire GammaDelta Therapeutics Limited. Takeda will obtain GammaDelta's allogeneic variable delta 1 (V1) gamma-delta (??) T cell therapy platforms, including both blood-derived and tissue-derived platforms and early-stage cell therapy programmes, through the acquisition.
- In Aug 2021, Trillium Therapeutics Inc. and Pfizer Inc. announced that the two companies have entered into a binding agreement under which Pfizer would acquire Trillium. With the inclusion of next-generation, experimental immuno-therapeutics for haematological malignancies, the proposed purchase improves Pfizer's position as the market leader in oncology.
- In Mar 2020, AlloVir, a clinical-stage T-cell immunotherapy company, collaborated with Baylor College of Medicine to develop allogeneic, virus-specific T-cell therapy to combat COVID-19. Also, in September 2020, AlloVir Announced the FDA Clearance of Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for ALVR109 (an allogeneic, off-the-shelf virus-specific T cell therapy candidate designed to target SARS-CoV-2) for the Treatment of High-Risk COVID-19 Patients.
Curious about this latest version of report? Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1020
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Type of T-cell Therapy
- Activated T-cells
- Virus Driven T-cells
- ?? T-cells
- T-cell vaccines
- NK T-cells
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on Disease Indication
- Lung cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cytomegalovirus Infection
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- HIV infections
- Pancreatic Cancer
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2022 to 2030 based on region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America novel T-cell immunotherapies market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2022 to 2030
Europe novel T-cell immunotherapies market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2022 to 2030
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific novel T-cell immunotherapies market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2022 to 2030
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America novel T-cell immunotherapies market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2022 to 2030
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa novel T-cell immunotherapies market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2022 to 2030
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive clinical trial/pipeline analysis of the prospects for global novel T-cell immunotherapies market
- To receive industry overview and future trends of global novel T-cell immunotherapies market
- To analyze the novel T-cell immunotherapies market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the novel T-cell immunotherapies market size value (US$ Mn) forecast till 2030
- Major Investments, Mergers & Acquisition in global novel T-cell immunotherapies market industry
For Customization@ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1020
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/novel-t-cell-immunotherapies-market---future-pipelineclinical-trial-analysis-and-revenue-forecast-snapshot---exclusive-report-by-insightace-analytic-301573773.html
SOURCE InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022