Increased Demand for Biologics to Lead the Digital Biomanufacturing Market, Suggests the Latest Report from BIS Research
FREMONT, Calif., June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The healthcare research team at BIS Research has conducted an in-depth analysis on the global digital biomanufacturing market and have drawn the conclusion on its future demand. According to the report published on the global digital biomanufacturing market, the market is projected to reach $55.56 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 13.12%.
The global digital biomanufacturing market stands to benefit from the growing need for digital biomanufacturing among various industries such as biopharmaceuticals worldwide.
New and improved manufacturing technologies such as continuous biomanufacturing and 3D bioprinting may necessitate the integration of several data sources, deep data analysis, and model-based digital biomanufacturing (DB) predictions. They also significantly improve older platforms.
The detailed study is a compilation of 09 market data tables and 169 figures spread through 203 pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Digital Biomanufacturing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031"
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the global digital biomanufacturing market will help you in the following ways:
- Understand your company's position as compared to some of the key players in the market.
- Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the adoption of digital biomanufacturing technologies and the entry barriers as a result of it.
- Gain insights into which regions to target globally.
- Gain insights into the end-user perception concerning the adoption of digital biomanufacturing technologies.
- Identify some of the key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution.
Analyst's Take on the Market:
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst – BIS Research, "The global digital biomanufacturing market is expected to witness significant growth in emerging economies due to factors such as increasing demand for automated biomanufacturing, as well as the rising technology integration across countries such as Japan, South Korea, India, and Brazil."
View the report on Global Digital Biomanufacturing Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include - Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., SAP SE, Siemens Healthineers AG, Bota Biosciences, Culture Biosciences, e-matica srl, Exponential Genomics, Inc. (Xenomics), FabricNano, OVO Biomanufacturing and Symphony Innovation, LLC
In the past few years, the global digital biomanufacturing market has witnessed several strategic and technological developments undertaken by the different market players to attain their respective market shares in this emerging domain. Some of the strategies covered in this segment are funding activities, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, alliances, business expansions, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings. The preferred strategy for companies has been new offerings of products followed by partnerships, alliances, and business expansions.
Who should buy this report?
The companies which are manufacturing and commercializing digital biomanufacturing-based foods and beverages, clothing and apparel, packaging, producing raw digital biomanufacturing, mushroom-based companies, pharmaceutical companies, research institutions, and regulatory bodies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- What are the key regulations governing the digital biomanufacturing market in key regions?
- What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the digital biomanufacturing market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global digital biomanufacturing market?
- Which are the emerging technologies in the global digital biomanufacturing market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022