Cosmetic Implants Market to reach US$ 17.9 billion by 2032 - Future Market Insights, Inc.
With the US Cosmetic Implants Market garnering $6.4 billion and recording a 5.5% CAGR over 2022-2032, China will be able to purchase 1.3 Billion dollars' worth of beef products each year - expanding at an impressive rate within this assessment period
NEWARK, Del., June 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cosmetic implants market is estimated to garner US$ 17.9 Billion while exhibiting a 5.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The growing support from several governments is likely to fuel the market growth in the coming years. The industry is expected to secure US$ 10.2 Billion in 2022.
Increasing expenditure on healthcare, growing awareness about cosmetic procedures, and an increasing number of specialty clinics and ambulatory centres will further expand the size of cosmetic implants market in the future. The growing influence of social media and the rising awareness among individuals about physical appearance drive the growth of the market in the forecasting period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14932
As per the analysis, the dental implants segment is anticipated to hold remunerative opportunities for the global cosmetic implants market. Various developing countries are making significant developments in their budgets, thereby, offering lucrative opportunities to players in the market.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for cosmetic implants to nearly double by the end of 2032
- By product type, the dental implants segment is expected to record a 5.8% CAGR by 2032
- By raw material, the polymer implant segment to expand at a 5.9% growth rate during the forecast period
- The U.S market to garner US$ 6.4 Billion and record a 5.5% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Market in China to procure US$ 1.3 Billion, expanding at a 5.1% growth rate during the assessment period
"Rising demand for cosmetic procedures & growing technological advancements in the healthcare sector is expected to fuel the demand of cosmetic implants market over the forecast period," says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cosmetic-implants-market
Eminent players of the global cosmetic implants market include –
- 3M Company
- Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Sientra Inc.
- GC Aesthetics Plc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Cochlear Ltd.
- Henry Schein Inc.
Recent key developments among players include:
- In January 2022 -- Sientra, Inc. announced the acquisition of all of the assets related to AuraGen Aesthetic, LLC's novel fat grafting technology, the AuraGen with AuraClens. The AuraGen system was developed by leading researchers and plastic surgeons. AuraGen's transformative fat grafting system includes the face, potentially replacing currently available procedures using synthetic fillers with a procedure that uses the patient's own tissue
- In May 2022, GC Aesthetics®, Inc. announced the launch of an innovative Nipple Areola Complex (NAC). This unrivaled medical device is the answer to a well-known clinical need of thousands of women around the world. Until now, a variety of surgical techniques are used to try to reconstruct the nipple-areola complex with none providing a long-term aesthetic solution.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global church management software market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered in the Cosmetic Implants Industry Survey
Cosmetic Implants Market by Product Type:
- Cosmetic Breast Implants
- Cosmetic Facial Implants
- Cosmetic Dental Implants
- Other Cosmetic Implants
Cosmetic Implants Market by Raw Material:
- Biomaterial implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Metal implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Polymers Implants in Cosmetic Implants
- Ceramic Implant in Cosmetic Implants
Cosmetic Implants Market by Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Speak to our Research Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14932
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
The healthcare team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time-efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Have a Look at Related Research Reports:
Bio-Implants Market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period, up from US$ 115.8 Bn in 2020 to reach a valuation of US$ 363.43 Bn by 2032 - Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
Contouring Implants Market are anticipated to rise at a healthy CAGR of around 6% to 8% between 2022 and 2032 - Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
Sleep Apnea Implants Market: to grow at a 17.3% CAGR through 2031. The market have grown at a 19.0% CAGR between 2015 and 2019
Female Pelvic Implants Market demand forecast to total US$ 322.6 Mn by 2031, as the market continues to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 2.8% between 2021 and 2031 - Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
Hearing implant Market U.S. and Canada, North America will hold around 39.3% of global market share by the end of 2031 | Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Insights
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022