Surgical Drapes Market Valuation to Reach US$ 4.1 Bn by 2030; Changing Requirements in Minimally Invasive Surgeries Catalyze Innovation in Fabric and Design, Says TMR Study
- Patient-centered care shaping demand dynamic in surgical drapes market; Product development for C-section birth drapes unlocking incredible lucrative avenue for companies
- Growing awareness about benefits of disposable surgical drapes in numerous countries fueling demand, thus likely to generate substantial revenues during forecast period; rise in number of MIS in developing regions creates enormous opportunities
ALBANY, N.Y., May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Evolving patient-centered needs in minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) is a key force spurring advancements in the fabric and the design of surgical drapes. A TMR study assessing the market demand for surgical drapes has projected that rise in numbers of robotic surgeries and computer assisted surgeries has been propelling sales of products in hospitals. The global revenues of surgical drapes market are estimated to reach US$ 4.1 Bn by 2030.
Disposable surgical drapes have gained especially after the outbreak of COVID-19 to lower the risk of disease transmission. In this regard, clear plastic drapes have been particularly useful for surgeons to help them manipulate the upper airway in patients. Fabric manufacturers are geared toward offering novel materials for meeting the requirements of ISO-certified products for drape manufacturers in the surgical drapes market.
Patient-centered care has in recent years played a pivotal role in product innovation, especially for patients for labor and delivery section of obstetrics. C-section surgical drapes that feature clear anesthesia screens are being promoted especially in the U.S. for promoting mother-baby bond.
Request Brochure of Surgical Drapes Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=20597
The growing awareness about the benefits of nonwoven surgical drapes has helped the product segment hold a leading share globally in 2019. The remarkable barrier performance is one of the key product attributes that has stoked the popularity of these, as a TMR study making surgical drapes market demand analysis found. Of note, rise in number of surgeries for caesarean deliveries in the U.S. has spurred the demand. The North America held a major share of the global market in 2019.
Key Findings of Surgical Drapes Market Study
- Disposable Drapes Gathering Traction: Manufacturers are expanding product line for minimally invasive robotic surgeries. Disposable robotic surgical drapes have gained immense attention among manufacturers looking to gain a competitive edge over others in the surgical drapes market. Furthermore, they are offering triple access angiography drapes to gain revenues. Products that meet Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) standards have also gathered traction in the surgical drapes market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Surgical Drapes Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=20597
- Need for Reducing SSIs Risks Steering New Product Development: In recent years, the risk of surgical site infections (SSI) has remained steady, and has nudged healthcare facilities to continue looking for better protection strategies to patients, surgeons, and other healthcare professionals. A growing number of companies are reiterating the benefits of iodophor-impregnated adhesive drapes as one of the strategies to reduce the risks of SSIs. Incise segment represents the largest opportunity surgical drapes, with sizable revenues coming from the adoption of adhesive plastic incise drapes. Over the past few years, those impregnated with some antimicrobial agents have been viewed as an effective strategy for reducing surgical site infections. Standardized absorbent reinforcement materials are also being used in drapes for better protection.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Surgical Drapes Market Report –
Surgical Drapes Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of surgeries due to the prevalence of chronic conditions is a key force shaping the evolution of the surgical drapes market.
- Growing number of robot-assisted surgeries has propelled R&D in surgical drapes market. Rise in demand for incise surgical drapes in orthopedic, thoracic, orthopedic, neurologic, and abdominal procedures.
Surgical Drapes Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the surgical draped market are Medline Industries, STERIS plc., Guardian, Priontex, OneMed, Medica Europe BV, PAUL HARTMANN AG, Cardinal Health, 3M, and Cardinal Health
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=20597
Global Surgical Drapes Market: Segmentation
- Surgical Drapes Market, by Type
- Surgical Drapes Market, by Usability
- Surgical Drapes Market, by Material
- Polyamide & Polyester
- Surgical Drapes Market, by End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Nursing Homes
- Surgical Drapes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Surgical Blades Market: Medical centers are being built with increasing number of operation rooms in order to accommodate the rising number of patients. Different types of surgeons having multiple specialties are being employed to cater to the needs of these patients. This in turn is presumed to have a positive impact on the global surgical blades market during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Surgical Lamps Market: Technological advancements have renovated surgical lamps and have grown more opportunities for the global surgical lamps market.as the surgical lamps plays an essential role during surgeries their demand have grown substantially in the health care sector in past few years and is projected to grow significantly in the coming years.
Surgical Fluid Disposal Market: increasing surgical procedures, convenience of disposal with the use of containers and tubing sets, technical advances in effective fluid disposal systems, increasing funds from governments across regions for procedures related to endo-surgery, and growing minimally invasive surgeries are some of the factors that have led to the growth of the surgical fluid disposal market globally.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn Blog: https://tmrblog.com
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/surgical-drapes-market.htm
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- July 2022
- Piscataway: Bio-Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- BIO Asia-Taiwan
- August 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering August 2022