Acupuncture Needles Market to reach US$ 200 Mn By 2031, Surge in Use of Acupuncture Technique for Treating Breathlessness in COVID-19 Patients to Drive Market, Opines TMR
- Rise in number of osteoarthritis patients and increase in awareness about benefits of acupuncture therapy are expected to offer prominent sales opportunities in the acupuncture needles market
- Improvement in healthcare infrastructure and rise in number of acupuncture therapy centers are projected to boost the growth of the Asia Pacific market during the forecast period
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The popularity of acupuncture therapy is surging across the globe due to its effectiveness in supporting treatment of a wide range of health conditions such as headaches, migraines, arthritis, neck pain, back pain, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, knee pain, and sports injuries. Thus, growing adoption of this therapy is expected to translate into increased sales of acupuncture needles in the near future.
Copper, silver, stainless steel, and tinplate-galvanized iron are some of the materials used in the manufacturing of acupuncture needles.
The analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) expected the global acupuncture needles market to expand at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period, 2021-2031. Thus, the market is projected to reach US$ 200 Mn by 2031.
Acupuncture Needles Market: Key Findings
- Manufacturers Spread Awareness on Acupuncture's Role in Treatment of Chronic Diseases
It is anecdotally evident that a combination of acupuncture therapy with other treatment techniques can offer effectual outcomes in patients with different health conditions such as osteoarthritis. As a result, companies operating in the global acupuncture needles market are spreading awareness about the advantages of the therapy in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, thereby boosting their sales.
Request Brochure of Acupuncture Needles Market Research Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75403
- Market Witnesses Increased Inclination toward Disposable Acupuncture Needles
Of disposable and reusable acupuncture needles, major market players are experiencing high demand for disposable products. Low product cost and decreased risk of patient-to-patient diseases transmission are some of the key factors fueling the demand for disposable acupuncture needles.
Acupuncture Needles Market: Growth Boosters
- Due to poor sleep habits and modern lifestyle of major share of populace, there is a notable growth in the prevalence of insomnia, exhaustion, or frequent waking up at night. Melatonin is a hormone that plays a key role in the sleep-wake cycle. Acupuncture is a popular conventional healing system that can boost the body's natural ability to create additional melatonin.
Acupuncture therapy can assist in restoring the natural process of fall and remain asleep easily. Growing awareness about the effectiveness of this therapy is projected to drive sales opportunities in the global acupuncture needles market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Acupuncture Needles Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75403
- In recent years, the prevalence of different chronic health conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and autoimmune diseases is growing. There are many factors for these health issues, including alcohol consumption, antimicrobial resistance, smoking, and adoption of unhealthy & sedentary lifestyles. Rise in use of acupuncture therapy in the treatment of these health issues is fueling the demand for global acupuncture needles market players.
- With surge in cases of severe health issues, the number of surgical procedures performed around the world has increased. As majority of surgical wounds are generally deep, painful, and large, the acupuncture therapy is increasingly being adopted for effectual relief to such patients. Moreover, it is found to be useful in supporting patients mentally as well. Rising use of acupuncture to deal with the post-surgical trauma is likely to bolster expansion prospects of the global acupuncture needles market in the years to come.
Acupuncture Needles Market: Key Players
The study performs profiling some of the key players operating in the acupuncture needles market. Thus, the research document provides vital information such as company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, recent developments, and business strategies of all players profiled in the market report.
Buy Acupuncture Needles Market Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75403<ype=S
Some of the key players in the acupuncture needles market are:
- 3B Scientific
- Dana Medical Co., Ltd.
- asia-med GmbH
- Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd.
- Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Jiajian Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Aikang Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial, Inc.
- DongBang AcuPrime
Global Acupuncture Needles Market: Segmentation
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Type
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Material
- Tinplate-galvanized Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Application
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, or Muscle Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Sports Injuries
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by End-user
- Acupuncture Clinics
- Acupuncture Needles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Traditional Chinese Medicine Market: The traditional Chinese medicine market is witnessing prominent growth avenues on the back of increased acceptance from various developed and developing countries. The world is witnessing noteworthy growth in the number of older populace. This factor is pushing the market growth.
Hypodermic Needles Market: Companies in the hypodermic needles market are boosting their production capabilities in products that are patient-friendly and help to decrease penetration resistance. Thus, to gain a competitive edge, stakeholders are establishing flexible global sales and supply networks.
Needle Biopsy Market: Advancements in cancer diagnosis and major developments in the medical sector have primarily contributed to the increasing adoption of biopsy needles due to which, the needle biopsy market is projected to witness steady growth during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/acupuncture-needles-market.htm
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- December 2021
- BioFIT - Fostering Innovation & Transfer
- MedFIT - Fostering Innovation in MedTech
- January 2022
- San Francisco: J.P. Morgan 40th Annual Healthcare Conference