Global $1.15 Billion Insulin Storage Devices Markets to 2025: Focus on Cooling Wallets, Cooling Pouches, Insulated Cooler Bags, & Battery Operated Insulin Storage Devices
DUBLIN, May 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Insulin Storage Devices Market (2020-2025) by Product, Patient Type, Insulated Kit Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Insulin Storage Devices Market is estimated to be USD 762.53 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1.15 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.7%.
Key factors such as the high prevalence of diabetes that has led to the demand for reducing the costs associated with regular insulin injections especially in Type 1 diabetic patients and the growing acceptance for insulin devices have helped drive the growth of the insulin storage devices market.
Similarly, the popularity of insulin pen devices and the growing need for preventive diabetic care management is likely to create potential opportunities for the market.
However, factors such as the high costs of the devices are likely to restrain the market. North America is projected to lead the market.
- Arkray USA, Inc. has launched Bluetooth enabled GLUCOCARD Shine Connex and audio-enabled GLUCOCARD Shine Express blood glucose monitoring systems (BGMS).- 26th November 2018
- Abbott and Insulet Corporation have formed an agreement to integrate Abbott's glucose-sensing technology with Insulet's next-generation tubeless system, the Omnipod HorizonT Automated Insulin Delivery (AID) System to offer personalized automated insulin delivery and care. - 19th February 2020
Some Key companies profiled in the report include ReadyCare, LLC, Medicool, Inc., Arkray, Inc., Zhengzhou Dison Electric Co., Ltd., Cooluli, Zhengzhou Olive Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., and Cool Sarl etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Insulin Storage Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 High prevalence of diabetes
22.214.171.124 Need for reducing costs associated with regular insulin injections
126.96.36.199 Increasing healthcare expenditures
188.8.131.52 Growing adoption of insulin delivery devices
184.108.40.206 High cost of the devices
220.127.116.11 Rising awareness about preventive diabetes care
18.104.22.168 Growing popularity of insulin pen devices
22.214.171.124 Presence of healthcare tracking solutions and wearable devices
126.96.36.199 Low awareness about insulin storage in developing countries
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Insulin Storage Devices Market, Product Type
6.2 Insulated Kits
6.2.1 Insulin Cooling Wallets
6.2.2 Insulin Cooling Pouches
6.2.3 Insulated Cooler Bags
6.3 Battery Operated Insulin Storage Devices
7 Global Insulin Storage Devices Market, Patient Type
7.2 Type 1 Diabetes
7.3 Type 2 Diabetes
8 Global Insulin Storage Devices Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Competitive Scenario
9.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
9.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
9.3.4 Investments & Funding
10 Company Profiles
10.1 ReadyCare, LLC
10.2 Dison Care
10.3 Arkray, Inc
10.4 Medicool, Inc.
10.6 Zhengzhou Olive Electronic Technology Co.
10.7 Zhengzhou Defrigus Electric Device Co., Ltd
10.8 COOL Sarl
10.9 Tropicool India
10.11 The Cool Ice Box Company Limited
10.12 B Medical Systems
10.13 Novo Nordisk
10.14 Insulet Corporation
10.16 Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
10.17 Abbott Laboratories Inc.
10.18 Bayer AG
1019 Medtronic PLC
10.20 Merck KGaA
10.21 Pfizer, Inc.
10.22 Sanofi SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qttpj6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-1-15-billion-insulin-storage-devices-markets-to-2025-focus-on-cooling-wallets-cooling-pouches-insulated-cooler-bags--battery-operated-insulin-storage-devices-301287464.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2021
- Seoul: BIO Korea
- BioTrinity 2021
- July 2021
- BIO Asia-Taiwan