Global Central Nervous System Partnering Deals Directory 2014-2020: Access to Headline, Upfront, Milestone and Royalty Data
DUBLIN, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Central Nervous System Partnering 2014-2020: Deal Trends, Players and Financials" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Central Nervous System Partnering 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,400 central nervous system deals.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Central Nervous System disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Central Nervous System deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Central Nervous System deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Central Nervous System partnering deals signed and announced since 2014. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Central Nervous System partnering and dealmaking since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Central Nervous System technologies and products.
The report includes deals for the following indications: Cerebral palsy, Creutzfeldt Jakob disease, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Faints, Falls, Guillain Barre syndrome, Headache, Meningitis (Bacterial, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal), Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB), Haemophilus influenzae Type B (Hib), Migraine, Motor Neurone Disease (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Lou Gehrig's Disease, Multiple sclerosis, Nausea, Neuropathy, Pain, Neuralgia, Fibromyalgia, Paralysis, Parkinson's disease, Restless leg syndrome, Spinal cord, Stroke, Stuttering, Traumatic Brain Injury, Vertigo, Weakness, plus other CNS indications.
Global Central Nervous System Partnering 2014 to 2020 includes:
- Trends in Central Nervous System dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of Central Nervous System deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Central Nervous System deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 1,400 Central Nervous System deal records
- The leading Central Nervous System deals by value since 2014
- Most active Central Nervous System dealmakers since 2014
In Global Central Nervous System Partnering 2014 to 2020, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Central Nervous System dealmaking
2.2. Central Nervous System partnering over the years
2.3. Central Nervous System partnering by deal type
2.4. Central Nervous System partnering by industry sector
2.5. Central Nervous System partnering by stage of development
2.6. Central Nervous System partnering by technology type
2.7. Central Nervous System partnering by therapeutic indication
Chapter 3 - Financial deal terms for Central Nervous System partnering
3.2. Disclosed financials terms for Central Nervous System partnering
3.3. Central Nervous System partnering headline values
3.4. Central Nervous System deal upfront payments
3.5. Central Nervous System deal milestone payments
3.6. Central Nervous System royalty rates
Chapter 4 - Leading Central Nervous System deals and dealmakers
4.2. Most active in Central Nervous System partnering
4.3. List of most active dealmakers in Central Nervous System
4.4. Top Central Nervous System deals by value
Chapter 5 - Central Nervous System contract document directory
5.2. Central Nervous System partnering deals where contract document available
Chapter 6 - Central Nervous System dealmaking by therapeutic target
6.2. Deals by Central Nervous System therapeutic target
Appendix 1 - Directory of Central Nervous System deals by company A-Z 2014 to 2020
Appendix 2 - Directory of Central Nervous System deals by deal type 2014 to 2020
Appendix 3 - Directory of Central Nervous System deals by stage of development 2014 to 2020
Appendix 4 - Directory of Central Nervous System deals by technology type 2014 to 2020
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4kd9u3
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- May 2021
- Shanghai: ChinaBio® Partnering Forum
- European Health-tech Innovation Week
- 7th Annual Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum