Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements Directory 2020: Headline, Upfront, Milestone and Royalty Data
DUBLIN, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 2,850 Diagnostics deals.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Diagnostics partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 2,850 online deal records of actual Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
This report provides details of the latest diagnostics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Companion Diagnostics
- Molecular and nuclear
- In vitro diagnostics
- Molecular diagnostics
Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Diagnostics deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of Diagnostics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Detailed access to actual Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Diagnostics dealmakers since 2014
- Insight into terms included in a Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
In Global Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2020, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Diagnostics dealmaking
2.2. Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Diagnostics royalty rates
Chapter 3 - Leading Diagnostics deals
3.2. Top Diagnostics deals by value
Chapter 4 - Most active Diagnostics dealmakers
4.2. Most active Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Diagnostics partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 - Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Diagnostics dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
- Appendix 1 - Diagnostics deals by company A-Z
- Appendix 2 - Diagnostics deals by stage of development
- Appendix 3 - Diagnostics deals by deal type
- Appendix 4 - Diagnostics deals by therapy area
- Appendix 5 -Deal type definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2m9c10
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- May 2021
- Shanghai: ChinaBio® Partnering Forum
- European Health-tech Innovation Week
- 7th Annual Immuno-Oncology Innovation Forum